14 setembro 2024

OverPower: World of Legends – Illustration / Ilustração (2)

A 2nd image of mine for OverPower: World of Legends has been shared, affording me the opportunity to further showcase the artwork. This time, it’s a teamwork card featuring a trio of macabre characters, with Queen of Hearts, Headless Horseman & Sweeney Todd. I though this team-up was genius; we can easily see these three finding something in common in each other.
Again, a basic orientation for the artwork had been given leaving me to find a way to present it. I originally tried to have them in a surreal setting, with clowdy skies behind and floor with chessboard themes, but given we already had an overcrowded card I had to just focus on the figures themselves.

The card game returns after twenty years with a new deck very soon, through a Kickstart campaign that begins on
October 15th.


Uma segunda imagem minha para 
OverPower: World of Legends foi partilhada, dando-me a oportunidade de mostrar mais esta arte. Desta vez, é uma carta de equipa com um trio de personagens macabras, a Rainha de Copas, o Cavaleiro Sem Cabeça e Sweeney Todd. Achei esta equipa genial; podemos facilmente ver estes três a encontrarem algo em comum um nos outros.
Novamente, foi-me dada uma orientação básica para a obra cabendo-me encontrar uma forma de a apresentar. Originalmente, tentei pô-los num cenário surreal, com um céu turvo atrás e um chão com temas de tabuleiro de xadrez, mas como já tínhamos a carta sobrelotada tive de me focar apenas nas próprias figuras.

O jogo de cartas regressa em breve após vinte anos com um novo baralho, através de uma campanha Kickstarter que começa no dia
15 de outubro.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

comentários!?