15 maio 2023

Sketch 85 | Esboço 85 – Indiana Jones

The imminent release of the Indiana Jones saga’s last film has brought my creativity back into line with the character, to the point of making me long for the formidable videogame Indiana Jones and The Emperor's Tomb, the prequel to Temple of Doom, which is, in turn, the prequel to the first film, The Raiders of the Lost Ark. No wonder I find myself doodling some Harrison Fords in my daily warm-up…

A iminente estreia do último filme da saga Indiana Jones alinhou de novo a minha criatividade com a personagem, a ponto de matar saudades do formidável videogame Indiana Jones and The Emperor’s Tomb, a prequela de Templo Maldito, por sua vez a prequela do primeiro filme, Os Salteados da Arca Perdida. Não é de admirar que dê por mim a rabiscar uns Harrison Fords no aquecimento diário...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

comentários!?