30 agosto 2020

Tágide: Cadavre Exquis III

The artists from Tágide group are preparing a final round of panels for this collective comic, “Ossadas do Ofício”, created in cadavre exquis system. Before that last stretch though, here are a few of the previous interventions, the last of which I drew.


Translation:
Page 11: 1) Or I'll take care of you! I'm warning! 2) I'm not affraid of that forged penis. Mine's better! 3) God! Such a vulgar woman. What a potty mouth! 4) Truth hurts? Come here and fight like a real man! 5) I apologize for interrumpting such a unique dialogue. 6) What's happening? 7) Dear Saint Engrace! What sort of devilish artefact is this?!
Page 12: 1) What do you say, doll? Let's forget this business and go get a drink? 2) Ugh! Better off with the bomb... 3) Bomb? I'm f*cked!! Those dwarves are gonna pay for this! 4) Oh, my back! The energy ball has finally dissipated. 5) Don't complain. It was all your fault! 6) I couldn't handle the humming anymore. How long were we in there?... 7) Well, last time I saw ms.Sansi, she looked a lot better... 8) –whatever happened, there goes the neighborhood! 9) At last!... Now I can go handle the responsibles. All this mess should have been avoided...

O grupo de artistas do Tágide está a preparar-se para a ronda final de vinhetas desta BD colectiva, “Ossadas do Ofício”, feita em sistema cadavre exquis. Antes da recta final porém, aqui ficam as intervenções anteriores, a última das quais eu desenhei.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

comentários!?